The rules of 85 - 15


To better explain the total cost model in C elements, we use the iceberg model:

On average, the C-parts itself makes up to only around 15% of the total costs. The remaining 85% of the costs come from development,
procurement, testing, inventories, assembly and logistics. This chain of events is adding costs to the entire C elements.

Experience in the industry has shown that cost savings of 50% and more can be achieved in the areas of logistics and engineering. This has a lasting effect on the total costs of the end product. At Goodrech, we recognize the facts and we understand your challenge.  Every 
solution we create, is designed to reduce costs, according to the total cost concept in C-parts managment.


This is what we call "The Rule of 15-85".

<< Back 

Copyright © 2013 Goodrech Corporation | All rights reserved